Hillary Clinton may seem mild-mannered when she’s giving a career defining speech during the Democratic National Convention, but many witnesses would call her an ill-tempered loud-mouth with a violent temper.
She had no respect for the Secret Service or the State Police who put their lives on the line to serve and protect her (when they were on her detail when Bill Clinton served as governor).
Judging by some of these quotes, Hillary also has an obvious disdain and lack of respect for her own husband, while he was governor and even when he held the most powerful office in the world.
Here’s a look behind the curtain with her shocking quotes:
(1) “Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise,” Hillary said to her staff at the Arkansas Governor’s mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 244
(2) “Come on Bill, put your d–k up! You can’t f–k her here!!” Hillary said to her husband Bill when he was Governor of Arkansas when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p. 243
(3) “If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary said to her Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book “The First Partner” p. 25
(4) “Stay the f–k back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?” Hillary screamed at her Secret Service detail. From the book “Unlimited Access” by Clinton ‘s FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139
(5) “Where’s the miserable c–k s-cker?” Hillary shouted at a Secret Service officer in regards to her husband Bill. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5
(6) “You f–king idiot,” Hillary said to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book “Crossfire” ~pg. 84
(7) “Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those f–king sunglasses! We need to go back!” Hillary barked to a Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book ” Dereliction of Duty” p. 71-72
(8) “F–k off! It’s enough I have to see you s–t-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut.” Hillary said to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with “Good Morning.” From the book “America Evita” by Christopher Anderson, p.90
With all the talk about how Donald Trump is not presidential material – most recently because of his response to the Khan family who lost their son during the Iraq war – this sure is the pot calling the kettle black.
You may even remember one of her most disgusting and vile comments made during the Benghazi hearings, where she said, “What difference at this point does it make?”
This was in context to the fact that Hillary felt the “reasoning” was unimportant when it came to the deaths of 4 Americans and the American people she had lied to, but in that moment, it was obvious she doesn’t care about anyone but herself.
The only reason this doesn’t make the list of most heinous comments—although it is insanely disrespectful—is because it is so well known and was a sound bite heard around the world.
One thing is crystal clear; Hillary Clinton wears her emotions on her sleeve – which is a horrible quality for the President of the United States.
How could a public official be this callous and misguided? What do you think about her disrespect for everybody else?