Everyone thinks Joe Biden is the presumptive Democrat candidate for President.
But a curveball may be thrown into the 2020 election.
And Barack and Michelle Obama found this backdoor to 8 more years in the White House.
Barack Obama recently endorsed Joe Biden.
Michelle Obama is expected to do the same in the coming days.
But there is still the question of who Joe Biden will select as his running mate.
Some in the media speculate that Michelle Obama would be Joe Biden’s dream choice.
While many believe Michelle Obama would never settle for playing second fiddle on a national ticket, there is one set of circumstances under which the former First Lady would say yes.
The New York Post’s Michael Walsh lays out the scenario which depends on Biden selecting Michelle Obama as his running mate and the resigning due to age and health issues so Michelle Obama can take over.
Here’s how it would work:
- In the next month or so, Biden would announce Michelle Obama as his running mate. With a little reverse engineering of the Obama-Biden bumper stickers of 2008 and 2012, they’re good to go.
- Michelle would immediately attract the undying worship of the national press corps. With the country still in lockdown, she can wave to Andrea Mitchell & Co. from the front door of her residences in Washington, DC ($8.1 million purchase price), Martha’s Vineyard ($11.75 million) or Chicago ($1.65 million).
- Barack Obama, who manfully supports his wife in all her endeavors, would joke about being the First Husband and cite his familiarity with the White House as a qualification.
- 3:With the black vote and the Bernie Sanders wing of the party solidly behind them, the Biden-Obama(s) team would defeat Trump in both the popular vote and the Electoral College, flipping Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona and North Carolina and winning both houses of Congress.
- January 20, 2021:Joe Biden is inaugurated as the 46th president of the United States.
- January 21:On live television, Joe and Dr. Jill Biden tearfully announce that the 78-year-old president is “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office,” and that under the 25th Amendment, he’s resigning. Michelle Obama is now president of the United States and will not only fill out Biden’s term but will retain her eligibility to run again in her own right in 2024 when she will have turned 60.
- January 22:President Obama announces her choice for vice president …
Record low Democrat Party voters are enthusiastic about Joe Biden’s candidacy.
The apathy is most pronounced in young voters, the vast majority of whom worship Obama.
One way to fix that problem could be to put Michelle Obama on the ticket.
Joe Biden is also 78 years old and millions of Americans believe he is going senile.
Few believe at 82 years old he could run for re-election.
Michelle Obama waiting in the wings would go a long way towards solving Biden’s enthusiasm problem.
Conservative Revival will keep you up to date on any new developments in this ongoing story.