Nancy Pelosi knows Joe Biden’s campaign will never be able to succeed on its own.
However a risky handout to voters could turn everything around.
Nancy Pelosi wants a desperate cash payment to guarantee a Democrat win in 2020.
The American debt has skyrocketed in recent years and could become a serious problem.
Greece has continued to be bailed out by the European Union, it has economic stagnation and young people are leaving because they find it impossible to find jobs.
Greece’s debt is 181% of its GDP. America hasn’t yet reached those levels but America’s debt is currently at 107% of the GDP.
This is due to long extended wars in the Middle East and Obama’s stimulus spending that failed to bring America out of the recession.
Our children and grandchildren are going to be paying for the debts that we accumulate to get us out of this coronavirus problem.
Obama’s spending showed that giving Democratic interests don’t help America as a whole but that’s just what Nancy Pelosi is trying to make happen again.
Her four stage coronavirus spending package is just the kind of monstrosity that could be expected of her.
She wants the national debt to rise $3 trillion on special interests that have nothing whatsoever to do with coronavirus.
She’s trying to please the radical leftist in her party who feel like she hasn’t done enough to promote the Democrats interests regarding coronavirus.
Many among the Party, especially on the far left, are discontented with Joe Biden as their nominee and Nancy Pelosi is trying to bring them all together.
Republicans weren’t invited to the closed door meeting where Pelosi along with other Democrats put together the 1800 page document.
What’s in the document?
- $10 million for the National Endowment for the Arts because the government really needs to make sure taxpayers pay for theater to be produced.
- $1 million to the National Science Foundation to study the “disinformation” that’s been spread during the coronavirus.
- Pelosi wants a $500 billion bailout for blue states that can’t balance their budget and $375 billion for local governments.
- $25 million for seasonal farm workers despite the fact that farm work is still continuing because Americans still need to eat.
- There’s over a billion dollars for colleges that serve minorities in Pelosi’s bill.
- Up to $10,000 in debt relief for student loans that came from the Department of Education
- $50 million for “environmental justice” whatever that is even supposed to mean.
- Mandatory early voting and voting by mail.
- $75 billion for house assistance.
- Political action groups to get assistance that was designed for nonprofits.
The only good thing about this bill is that there’s no chance that it will ever pass through the Senate.
Rep. Ralph Norman pointed out that the bill has “70 appropriations in excess of a billion dollars each.”
This bill isn’t designed to help America as a whole, every group that’s getting money from this bill is majority Democrat voters.
Nancy Pelosi should be ashamed of trying to put America further in debt to try and make Democrats more popular.